terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2018

25 Super Hits (15/jun a 30/jun)

1.Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

2.Toni Braxton - Long As I Live

3.SZA Feat. Calvin Harris - The Weekend (Remix)

4.The Weeknd Feat. Kendrick Lamar – Pray For Me
5.Mabel - Finders Keepers
6.Singrid - Strangers
7.Craig David Feat. Bastille - I Know You
8.Dua Lipa - IDGAF
9.Rudimental Feat. Jess Glynne & Macklemore – These Days
10.Pink - Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
11.Tinashe - No Drama
12.Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves
13.Mabel Feat. Not3s - Fine Line
14.Annie-Marie & Marshmello – Friends
15.Troye Sivan - My My My
16.Rod Stewart Feat. DNCE - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
17.Kendrick Lamar Feat. SZA - All The Stars
18.The Weeknd - Call Out My Name
19.Justin Timberlake - Filthy
20.Justin Bieber & BloodPop® - Friends
21.Portugal, The Man - I Feel it Still
22.Maroon 5 Feat. SZA - What Lovers Do
23.Jax Jones Feat. Ina Wroldsen – Breathe
24.Zedd Feat. Maren Morris – The Middle
25.NF - Let You Down

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...